K-pop fever Hallyu grips India: Over 3.6 million watch online challenge-Introduce K-pop to Friends
The heat of the Korean Wave, which is blooming in India, is not unusual. Through the expanded platform after the pandemic, Korean culture has established itself as a major alternative culture in India and has gradually been growing its influence, and the ‘Korean Wave’ phenomenon is recognized as one of the major social phenomena.
One of main characteristics of this Hallyu (Korean wave) phenomenon taking place in India is that it is not limited to a few specific genres and contents, but is gradually expanding to food, fashion, beauty, language and education through primary genres and contents such as K-pop and K-drama.
Korean Cultural Centre India (KCCI) is conducting K-Pop events such as the All-India K-Pop Contest and K-Pop Dance Academy with a strategy to make K-Pop, the center of Hallyu, expand more and bear fruit in this situation.
- 890, 1st Floor, Sector 14, Gurugram-122001, Delhi-NCR (National Capital Region) INDIA Gurugram Alaska 122001
Popular Ads Overall
- 100% Recovery Rate For Drug and Alcohol Addicts (396 views)
- Carpenters in Jogeshwari West – Best Carpentry Services (93 views)
- Pika (86 views)
- Bin Activator/Vibratory Bin Discharger Manufacturer – INDPRO Engineers (83 views)
- Study in USA (83 views)
- Vitamin C Face Serum for Dry & Oily Skin, hyperpigmentation, dark spots – Strong & Virtuous Face Serum | RefreshSkinScience (82 views)
- India, Korea need to work together to achieve $50 billion bilateral trade target by 2030 (79 views)
- K-pop fever Hallyu grips India: Over 3.6 million watch online challenge-Introduce K-pop to Friends (77 views)
- Professional Hospital Cleaning Services – JBN Cleaning (74 views)
- Best Medical Center Cleaning Service- JBN Cleaning (68 views)